Saturday, March 29, 2008

not talking

Well, spring is here or there or somewhere...

In the words of a local weather forecaster

"spring is here and winter is here, but their not talking."


We woke up to 13 inches of new snow this morning, March 29th.

The upside to this;
Brett gets to play with his new plow that turned 1 month old today.

Kid in a candy store!


6 comments:

ej said...

Oh my goodness. That is just a sprinkling of snow, isn't it? Sounds like you have quite the clever weather man up there, he cracked me up! Cute pictures of you and Brett!

shellydinger said...

I'd always thought that northern Idaho would be my ideal place to settle down after school. . . you are quickly changing my mind!

Sheila said...

Oh boy! Are you looking forward to spring break in Boise? It has been pretty cold but at least sunny here.

Sarah said...

I really can't believe that. I was sad the other day when we were told we might get a little snow storm here in Boston. I guess I should be glad that it's not the kind of snowstorm that you are getting out there. Just think, it really going to make you appreciate your summer!

Anonymous said...

John said you had pictures up and yes you did get snow..looks fun to me, but of course I don't have to be in it.. I love the bird picture. You really ought to sell prints. mom

Audrey said...

13 inches??? Holy cow! That snow plow looks fun Brett! Blizzard year for everyone! Have fun in the snow! Love ya!