
Yes, it's another holiday that Savannah loving refers to as a "candy holiday". We went to church this morning and the speakers were so good. I love those Sundays when you can honestly say you got something more out of church than just nagging your kids to sit still and stay quiet. After Primary, my kids walked out of church with 6 plastic eggs full of candy! Then we spent the rest of the afternoon at Brett's parents' house. The Easter Bunny had to hide eggs and baskets inside the house this year because of snow and rain. Can you believe my kids walked away with 1 gallon sized ziploc and 3 quart sized ziplocs full of candy?! Ugh! And that is not even including all the "packaged" stuff. I'm sick to my stomach just thinking about it.
I am not a freak about candy.... but this much?
I am not a freak about candy.... but this much?
5 comments:
Amber, your girls are so beautiful. Sounds like they cleaned up this Easter candy wise. I am always the one who ends up eating the candy around here. Duty calls :)
Happy Easter! Your girls looks so pretty in their matching dresses! We hope spring comes your way soon :)
Tell me about it. No matter how "good" I try to be, I always end up with too much. I just freeze some for one of the craving chocolate days!
Candy holiday! That's funny! Happy Easter! Your picture looks so cute girls! I love getting your emails!
Candy holiday! That's funny! Happy Easter! Your picture looks so cute girls! I love getting your emails!
Post a Comment