Ava Claire turned 3 on February 28th!
We stuck with a snow theme and decorated with snowflakes, streamers, and balloons. Our neighbor made the cutest snowman cake. Ava reminded us all day of her life stories beginning with "remember when I was two?". Yes, we remember...
Ava got some pink "cowgirl" (don't call them cowboy) boots for her birthday and hasn't taken them off since.
It was a busy day for a brand new three year old. Music class in the morning and a party all afternoon. Yippee! You are three!
6 comments:
Ava! I can't believe you are three! Those cowGIRL boots go perfect with that dress! Do you think they come in my size? Can't wait to see you again!
Awwwww... love the picture at the end! Happy Birthday Ava Claire! Can't believe you are 3! Love those cowgirl boots! Sooooo cute!
Happy Birthday Ava! Looks like you all had a great day. Ava looks particularly stylish in those pink boots. Wish I could have been there to partake in the fun and that great looking cake!
Amber you take beautiful pictures. Happy Birthday Ava!
What a beautiful dress and the cowgirl boots?- Kohen's kinda girl :) Ava, you are groing into quite the beautiful little girl!
I don't need to tell you how much I love your pictures..see you soon..mom
Post a Comment