We had such a fun day, I just had to write about it. I host our weekly co-op on Tuesdays. I decided it would be fun to have a game day since most everyone got a new game for Christmas. We started out with some "group" games that I had planned; so we could get some reading and math practice in. Then I fixed a light lunch for the kids, read a story to them, and then they were free to break into groups and play their new games. They did such a great job working together and explaining how to play each of the games. Brett got home from work around 2pm and offered to take all the kids out sledding. He ended up having 4 sleds tied to the back of the ATV and had them out for at least an hour.
The moms got to visit inside by a warm fire, eat fresh out-of-the-oven chocolate chip cookies, and plan the rest of our school year. It was the perfect beginning to a new semester of homeschooling.

2 comments:
I know I have said this before, but you guys live in such an amazing place! I love hearing about all the cool things you make happen. It's all very inspiring.
Wow! That looks like so much fun! I have to agree with Shelly, you have the perfect location!
Post a Comment