Friday, May 30, 2008

visitors

A couple of weekends ago John and Dixie came to visit our little part of the state. We had such a nice time and so enjoyed having them all to ourselves. On the agenda; boating, paddleboats, fishing, BBQ...

...and roasting stale peeps for s'mores.
We stayed up visiting until we were so tired we were cross-eyed (o.k. it was only 10pm but that's late for me),

and Dixie brought the girls a bead kit so we have been bead crazy in our house.
It was a great weekend with good weather and good company!


5 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great way to kick off the summer. Wait, can I call it summer yet? Anyway, I'm glad you were able to get out and enjoy the good weather. The paddle boats look so fun and I am all about BBQ and Roasted peeps!

Anonymous said...

I love the bead necklace, what a fun thing to do, I have always loved beaded jewlery. The whole day sounds wonderful. Cindy

shellydinger said...

It looks like so much fun. It is nice to see that you aren't still burried under 13 feet of snow.

ej said...

I heard all about your fun weekend, so it is great to see pics to go with! My parents so enjoyed themselves and especially your girls. It seems like you live in your own private resort up there- so fun!

Sheila said...

Cute necklace Maggie! Can't wait until it's my turn again up there! Roasted stale peeps? With chocolate, we could call them Smeeps!