
My very sweet Ava the other night at dinner;
whereupon I saw that she was eating everything but her noodles...
whereupon I saw that she was eating everything but her noodles...
Me: Ava, you should eat some of your noodles.
(Ava takes a bite, spits them back out on her plate, and turns to Brett disgusted)
Ava: Dad, my noodles are cold.
Brett: They are huh?
Ava: Yeah, I'm p*@ssed!
We are not perfect parents, but we are still trying to figure out where she heard the word!
5 comments:
That picture fits perfectly! Seriously, she could have said worse. We have a tape of Shelly when she was I think 2 and out of no where she starts to talk about the car being broken and follows it up with the "D" word. It has become one of our favorites because you can hear the shock and horror in my parents after she says it.
Hillarious! I can just hear her saying it. I have let a few things slip before.....kids have amazing memories!
Dad told me this story and he had to repeat it three times it was so funny and we couldn't stop laughing! Ava, if my noodles were cold I would feel the same way!
I've got to get busy, but Just wanted you to know how much I enjoy reading the bloggs. mom
Yikes! Maybe she heard it from me??? I let that one slip sometimes. But come on. No one likes cold noodles. :)
Post a Comment