Thursday, July 26, 2007

dinner in the boat

We packed dinner and headed out to our favorite swimming spot the other night. We happened to meet some friends out on the lake, so the kids got to play hard and Brett tried out a new ski.

With all the fun and commotion going on, Megan forgot what she was doing and literally ran and jumped off the back of the boat. When she finally came up out of the water her eyes were as big as saucers. I cheered her on, but she simply said, "I don't want to do that again" and went on her way.

Ava found her balance with her life jacket and became an independent swimmer. She was swimming all over and climbing in and out of the boat like a pro!

Savannah's first time swimming around the boat without a life jacket!

A little example of what Meggie usually does when I get the camera out!

I got brave and took my camera into the water for a family photo. It was the perfect ending to a perfect evening.


4 comments:

Kristin said...

Your lake looks so much more inviting than our freezing ocean! What a sweet family you have!

shellydinger said...

Amber you take amazing pictures!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect day. Thanks for sharing. Cindy

Anonymous said...

Yes, Thanks for sharing the fun pictures, I never get my fill of family pictures and you do take great pictures..nonabelle